Aluminum surface treatment is divided into two categories: anodizing and paint.
They all have two main goals: to improve the beauty of the product and to provide additional protection for the surface.
- No matter what kind of surface treatment, aluminum can become such a widely used material characteristics:
- Versatility: sturdy and durable, aluminum is used in many fields.
- Easy to process: bending, folding, stamping and forging
- Thermal conductivity: Aluminum has better thermal conductivity than steel and copper.
- Recyclable: Aluminum is a material that can be recycled indefinitely. The natural alumina on the surface prevents external corrosion.
Paint is one of the most commonly used aluminum surface treatments. There are many options for the color and characteristics of this material. For different purposes of color-coated aluminum coils, you can choose to add different coatings.