PVDF (fluorocarbon) coating: made of fluorocarbon resin, pigment, and ester solvent, cured into dry film after baking at high temperature, with super weather resistance. PVDF coating can be divided into traditional PVDF and nano PVDF coating.
1. Traditional PVDF coating, using KYNAR500 PVDF, secondary or third coating and baking, has good acid resistance, alkali resistance, durability in bad weather and environment, and does not fade for 15 years. Because of these facts, we recommend that this panel be used for exterior cladding.
2. Nano PVDF coating, different from traditional PVDF is transparent coating. It contains nano elements that protect the panel from contamination because nano is self-cleaning and easily removes dust and contamination from rain or water.
PVDF coated aluminum coil/board is widely used in building decoration (garage door, ceiling, etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air conditioning duct, sandwich panel, drainage, and other fields.
1) PVDF coating has strong adhesion to the aluminum surface.
2) Fluorocarbon or PVDF coatings used in our PVDF coated aluminum coils are made from fluorocarbon resins, pigments, and additives.
3) Protective paint film has a high surface hardness, high yield strength, impact resistance and wear resistance, as well as excellent physical and mechanical properties.
4) PVDF coating has good corrosion resistance, which is due to its strong chemical inertia. The paint film is resistant to chemicals such as acids, alkalis, salts, and various chemical solvents and acts as a protective barrier for our PVDF-coated aluminium coils.
5) Paint maintenance-free, with self-cleaning ability. PVDF coating has low surface energy and good hydrophobicity (water absorption & LT; 5%), oil resistance, and 0.15-0.17 low friction coefficient, with the strong anti-fouling property.
6) Because of its high stability and good weather resistance, PVDF coating for PVDF aluminum coil has fast coloring, long service life, and superior performance compared with any other coating.